As advocates for children, we maintain a mindset of continuous improvement. We are committed to identifying successes, areas of opportunity and facilitating ongoing supports to promote growth towards improved outcomes for all children.
KCSOS’s system of support includes three levels of support. All three levels include the six categories displayed in the petals of support image to the right. Use the Resources links to explore resources available in each category of support.
- Continuous Improvement: A description of KCSOS’s Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) Institute; and resources and tools for LEAs and schools as they plan and implement their continuous improvement efforts.
- Professional Development: Professional learning opportunities for teachers, educators and members of the community and school events calendar of upcoming events.
- Promising Practices: Local schools and statewide LEAs who are demonstrating patterns of high performance along with the critical practices and policies that have been shown to promote high performance.
- Networks: “Job alike” meetings focused on systems improvement, educational leadership, collaborative practices and LEA self-selected topics.
- Regulatory Support: Resources for LCAP and SPSA development; and links to LCFF components including: The California School Dashboard, LCFF Support and Assistance, Compliance Monitoring, and Finance & Grants.
- Connection to Resources: Resources to assist LEAs in addressing the state priorities in their Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP); resources on topics related to educational equity.