Administration & Finance
District Advisory Services
The District Advisory Services Department:
- Reviews school district budgets and interim reports for AB1200 compliance as well as fiscal solvency.
- Provides technical assistance to school districts on school finance, district boundaries, and elections issues.
- Provides training and assistance in school finance and related areas.
- Calculates revenue limit estimates.
- Provides financial management and support to small direct-service school districts.
- Attendance accounting support.
- Review district audit reports.
- Funding Information
- ASB Information
- AB2197 Overview
- CBO Meetings
- Consultant Assignments
- Tools & Resources
- Medi-Cal Administrative Activities
- LCFF Calculator
- KCSOS Business Program