The focus of the Learning Network is on supporting Kern’s 47 districts around the Continuous Improvement Process and in the development, implementation, and monitoring of Local Control and Accountability Plans in order to improve student outcomes in Kern County. Each of the six key areas of our model of support addresses this focus as follows:
- Continuous Improvement: KCSOS Continuous Improvement Process & continuous improvement resources
- Professional Learning: Professional learning opportunities focused on State Priorities
- Promising Practices: Evidenced based practices
- Networks: Job alike meetings focused on systems improvement
- Regulatory Support: LCAP, Data & Assessment, School Support and Improvement, Accountability
- Resources: Connections to resources focused on State Priorities and high need student groups.