Eligibility & Enrollment
Families enrolled must meet state income requirements in order to receive state preschool services. To receive full day/full year care, families must also meet a “need” criteria. Eligibility varies by program and site. Children who are four years old by December 2, of that school year, are priority in the state preschool programs. For more information about eligibility requirements, please call 661-636-4287.
The following documents are required for enrollment:
- Proof of income (1 current month for each adult living in the home).
- Proof of need criteria; working or attending in school (full day preschool only).
- Completed physical form must be less than 1 year old. FORM HERE
- Copy of birth certificates for all children under 18 years of age.
- Immunization record (shots need to be up to date).
- Child TB clearance (results of child Tuberculosis test within 1 year).
- Verification of family address, size and status.
- Parent TB clearance for half day only (Results of parent Tuberculosis test within 1 year)
- Half day parents are expected to participate 6 hours per month in the classroom.
Enrollment is ongoing until classes are filled
Please note: All information will need to be verified with hard copies prior to enrollment.