Welcome to Technology Services
KCSOS Technology Department is a full-service IT consulting firm serving organizations throughout Kern County from our headquarters in the Bakersfield, California area. KCSOS has broad experience in network infrastructure, end-user support, web-based development, ISP, internet connection, mircrowave and web-related technologies along with a Technology Support Desk. We provide services for total outsourcing and project-based support. We strive to maintain the high level of support for all our clients.
KCSOS now offers Streaming Flash Video Services
- MS13-048 - Important : Vulnerability in Windows Kernel Could Allow Information Disclosure (2839229) - Version: 1.2
- MS13-047 - Critical : Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (2838727) - Version: 1.0
- MS13-050 - Important : Vulnerability in Windows Print Spooler Components Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2839894) - Version: 1.0
- MS13-051 - Important : Vulnerability in Microsoft Office Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2839571) - Version: 1.0
- MS13-049 - Important : Vulnerability in Kernel-Mode Driver Could Allow Denial of Service (2845690) - Version: 1.0
User Support Desk
Software support & troubleshooting
Internet Service Provider (ISP) Customer Service
Mon – Fri 7:30am – 5:00pm
User Support Contact
The User Support Help Desk at the Kern County Superintendent of Schools (KCSOS) provides a wide range of services to the KCSOS staff as well as to all Kern County school districts as needed. KCSOS can provide “as needed” support (billed hourly) to all Kern County school districts as well as specifically targeted services designed to meet the unique needs of individual districts on contractual agreements.
The User Support Help Desk staff act as a first point of contact for all technology services/needs. All calls, emails, and support incident requests should start with the User Support Help Desk where the problem, question, or concern will be evaluated, resolved (if possible), or escalated to the proper Technology Division Staff for resolution.
Please feel free to contact the User Support Help Desk in any one of the following manners:
By Phone: (661) 636-4549
By E-mail: email@example.com
By creating an online incident request:
If you are currently a “requestor” in the Schooldude incident tracking system, go to Schooldude Website and log in to submit an IT incident request.
If you are not already a “requestor” in the Schooldude incident tracking system, go to Schooldude Website where you will start creating an account by entering your email address to initiate the process to create an account.