Every three years, directors of each of KCSOS’s many divisions embark on a strategic planning process with their staff members. The process requires each division to assess current and future needs and plan for adapting to those needs given the ever-changing external landscape.
The process provides clarity of each division’s organizational purpose and defines how their current and upcoming work fits into the larger organizational priorities:
- Improve student growth, achievement and accountability
- Maximize service to clients and improve access to resources
- Maintain a cohesive, productive and stable workforce
- Maintain fiscal stability, integrity and accountability
- Provide responsive leadership as a community partner