Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC) as applicable are functional and unobstructed.
Examples of Good Repair Standards include but are not limited to the following:
- The HVAC system is operable. (X)
- The facilities are ventilated (via mechanical or natural ventilation).
- The ventilation units are unobstructed and vents and grills are without evidence of excessive dirt or dust.
- There appears to be an adequate air supply to all classrooms, work spaces, and facilities (i.e. no strong odor is present, air is not stuffy)
- Interior temperatures appear to be maintained within normally accepted ranges.
- The ventilation units are not generating any excessive noise or vibrations.