The fire equipment and emergency systems appear to be functioning properly.
Examples of Good Repair Standards include but are not limited to the following:
- The fire sprinklers appear to be in working order (e.g., there are no missing or damaged sprinkler heads). (X)
- Emergency alarms appear to be functional. (X)
- Emergency exit signs function as designed, exits are unobstructed. (X)
- Fire extinguishers are current and placed in all required areas.
- Fire alarms pull stations are clearly visible.