Electrical (Interior and Exterior)
1. There is no evidence that any portion of the school has a power failure. (X)
Examples of Good Repair Standards include but are not limited to the following:
2. Electrical systems, components, and equipment appear to be working properly.
- There are no exposed electrical wires. Electrical equipment is properly covered and secured from pupil access. (X)
- Outlets, access panels, switch plates, junction boxes and fixtures are properly covered and secured from pupil access.
3. Lighting appears to be adequate and working properly, including exterior lights.
- Lighting appears to be adequate.
- Lighting is not flickering.
- There is no unusual hum or noise from the light fixtures.