The Kern County School Boards Association is a member-driven organization that represents trustees and board members that serve Kern’s 49 school districts.
The association exists to promote positive and effective policy and governance of our Kern County public schools. The association is committed to the preservation, advancement and improvement of our public schools. We encourage and cooperate with all persons and associations whose purposes shall be, in the public interest, the betterment of the educational opportunities of the people of Kern County by legal and ethical means. The association promotes the enactment of legislation for the improvement of educational programs and advances public education through others so far as is reasonably possible.
- Education News
- Kern County Schools
- California School Boards Association
- National School Boards Association
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Association of California School Administrators (ACSA)
- California Association for Bilingual Education
- California Association of School Business Officials (CASBO)
- Coalition for Adequate School Housing (CASH)
- California Department of Education
- United States Department of Education