- Forgotten your password? Please feel free to contact Kim Silva at email@example.com or Martha Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Reset Password” in the email subject line for your new password.
- Go back to DR ETO Software Log In page .
Did You Know?
- Community level data is now available on foster care entries and child abuse referrals. Access the California Department of Social Services/UC Berkeley website here.
- Download the Crystal Reports Viewer to view your reports on ETO
- Got a question? You may find the answer at DR ETO FAQs
Kern County DR Program Documents and Downloads
ETO User Guides For DR
- DR ETO Report Manual
- DR ETO Software User Manual
- Entering Data on First 5 Kern Families in DR into ETO
- DR Case File & Data Collection Requirements
- DR Client Contact Policy
- DR Procedure Flowchart
- DR Procedure Guide
- DR ETO FAQ
- Kern County Differential Response Procedure Guide
- Kern County DR Common Used Acronyms
- Query Wizard
- Tips from Case Managers to Case Managers
- What is in a DR Case File
- Working with First 5 Kern Families in DR
DR Toolkit For Service Providers
- DR Satisfaction Survey Procedures (MS Doc)
- DR Satisfaction Survey (Spanish) (MS Doc)
- DR Service Area Map
- DR Task Force
Comprised of DR site supervisors, case managers, family advocates and data entry staff, the DR Task Force develops and maintains a comprehensive training and data technical assistance system to support agencies in their assessment of family progress and evaluation of the DR services offered to children, families and communities.
- First 5 Kern Birth Survey
- First 5 Kern Core Data Elements Survey
- Social Condition Matrix
The Social Condition Matrix system is an Excel-based system designed to help programs evaluate changes in the condition and functioning of client families. The strength-based system, based on advocate or case manager observation, tracks a family’s status in twelve functional areas over time. By evaluating families holistically, rather than only their negative or problem areas, case planning can build upon family strengths which improves long term outcomes. The Social Condition Matrix is designed for both front-line and administrative staff.Advocates are able to easily document changes over time in each client family and Program Managers are able to easily supervise the program’s total caseload. The system is available free to family service organizations.
Additional DR Resources
- Alternative Response Approaches: State and local examples
- Choosing the Path Less Traveled: Strengthening California Families Through Differential Response
- Differential Response in California
- Getting Started On Community Child Protection
How State And Local Leaders Can Help Communities Safeguard Children More Effectively