- Home /
- Staff Resources
- Aeries Teacher Portal
- Aeries Portal (NON-Teacher Only)
- Aeries Training Videos
- Counselor Referral
- Course Contract
- Dress Standards
- Educational Technology Training
- KCSOS Employee AUP
- Master Calendar
- Presenter Calendar (view meetings, trainings, presentations, etc.)
- Resource Guide for Mandated Reporters
- Site Maps with Room Numbers
- STAR – Renaissance Place (access your student’s testing scores)
- Teacher and Safety Handbook (Revised 4/6/2016)
- VPSS Training Flyer and Registration 2013-2014
- WASC 2014 KCSOS Alternative Self Study Report
Curriculum & Instruction Resources
- Content Area Resources
- Content and Language Standards
- Course of Study K-12
- Educational Technology Resources
- ELD Resources
- Focused Instructional Strategies Team (FIST)
- Instructional Strategies
- K-12 Sequenced Pattern of Instruction
- Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) – (Coming Soon!)
- Thinking Maps
- Writing Rubrics
- Internet Resources for Alt Ed Students & Staff (CTAP)
Presenter Setup Request Form
This form is used to request and schedule a training, conference or workshop. It allows the user to view a shared calendar to see if a location is available at chosen site locations throughout the Court and Community Schools. The requester will need to check calendar within 24 hours to confirm room reservation. Please make your request at least 24 hours before the scheduled time.
Presentation Cancellation Form
Only use this form if you have already submitted a “Presenter Setup Request Form” and you need to cancel that request.
Special Ed Forms
Janet Sandlin ‘Notification of New Staff Members to Principals’
This form is used only by Janet Sandlin to notify administrator and technology team of new staff member.
Janet Sandlin ‘Notification of Staff Members Leaving’
This form is used only by Janet Sandlin to notify administrator and technology team of staff member who is inactive.
Aeries CS Account Approval Form
This form is used only by administrators to obtain director approval for the creation of an Aeries CS account.
Technology Request Order Form
This form can be used by staff to “request” technology items.