CalSTRS Retirement Income Management
What topics are covered?
- How to put a retirement plan in place
- Four potential sources of retirement risk
- How to identify your retirement expenses
- Five steps to managing your retirement income and making it last
- Tips for selecting a financial adviser
What’s unique about this workshop?
Opportunity to learn the necessary steps to retirement security in a sales-free environment
Who is this workshop meant for?
Recommended for CalSTRS members age 45 and older and retired educators that are interested in developing a post-retirement plan
Who presents the workshop?
A local CalSTRS Benefits Counselor.
How long does it last?
About three hours.
When is it usually held?
In the local area it is held on a flex day or Saturday
How many people are in this workshop?
Usually between 25 to 80.
Who/what should I bring with me?
- An interest in learning about retirement security
- If you would like, your spouse/registered domestic partner or other guest.