National Theme: World War II
Academic Decathlon Events for 2016-17
Fall Coaches Meeting: October 12, 2016
Prep Day at CSUB: November 9, 2016
Speech, Interview, Essay: January 12, 2017
Kern County Academic Decathlon: February 4, 2017
State Academic Decathlon: March 23-26, 2017
National Academic Decathlon: April 20-22, 2017 (Madison, WI)
Forms for Kern County Academic Decathlon Coaches.
- AD Intent to Participate Form
- AD Pre-registration Form: Register team members
- AD GPA Form: Grade Point Average/team divisions
- GPA Computation Instructions
- AD Phonetic Spelling of Student Names: Phonetic Spellings for awards program
- AD Scrimmage Test Order Form: Order the Scrimmage test
- AD Prep-Day Registration: Register for Preparation Day
- AD Volunteer’s Form: Indicate any volunteers
- AD New Coach Information – A guide book “So You’re the New Academic Decathlon Coach” from the Orange County Department of Education.
- Academic Decathlon Association Scholarship Form
Kern County Alumni
Would you like to let us know who you are and share your current activities?
Answer the following questions and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year participated in Kern County Academic Decathlon
- High School attended as an AD participant
- Current contact address and phone
- Activities since high school
- Current work or business
- Other items of interest
For additional information or questions, please contact Cathie Morris at (661) 636-4593 or FAX (661) 636-4135.