Provider Information Concerning Child Care Referrals
- All Licensed child care businesses are given the opportunity to be added to the referral line.
- Licensed child care providers will be referred randomly, sorted by location and family needs.
- CCCC staff never make recommendations to specific programs, only referrals.
- The CCCC referral policy may be viewed on the CCCC web site, in both English and Spanish.
- Referrals will not be made to child care providers whose license is probationary, temporarily suspended (TSO) or revoked. Providers will receive a letter from CCCC informing them when this occurs.
- If Community Care Licensing informs the R&R that a provider is under investigation, referrals to that provider will be temporarily suspended pending the outcome of the investigation. Providers may not be informed if the action is confidential.
- When parents report complaints to CCCC staff they will be encouraged to contact licensing. If the complaint involves the safety of children CCCC staff will also contact licensing to inform them of the parent concerns.
- CCCC is not responsible for filling vacancies